- Correct procedure for placing the Iron Man on the line
- All safety checks inclusive of brake tests
- Lifting and sluing of rails
- Transporting rails
Candidates are required to bring along the following items:
- Sentinel Card
- Hi Vi clothing, Top and Bottom (BS EN 471: 2003 class 3 dry / BS EN 343: 2003 class 3 wet)
- Hard Hat (BS EN 397: 1995)
- Safety Boots (BS EN ISO 20345: 2004)
- Gloves (EN388:2003)
- Candidates Knowledge will be assessed using RMF training academy questions both written and oral. Candidate’s practical ability will be assessed through formal observation.
- Candidates that are deemed competent will receive a certificate of competence valid for 3 years. Delegates will also be given a card to display their competencies for which tools they can operate prior to the successful completion of this course.