Who Is The Course Suitable For?
- Undertake routine manual maintenance of the permanent way
- Prepare to undertake duties in the Rail industry
- Contribute to the security of the work environment in the rail industry
- Assist in preparing resources for permanent way activities
- Undertake replacement of permanent way assets and components
- Restore track geometry faults to operational condition by the manual repair of permanent way assets and components
- Prepare small plant, measuring equipment and tools for permanent way renewal or maintenance
- Deal with incidents and contingencies within the railway environment
- Lift and move permanent way materials, components and equipment
Before attending the ICI Assessment, it is recommended to complete the ICI E-Learning. It is the sponsor’s responsibility to create the login details to the
E-Learning system and register the candidate for ICI.
Candidates must achieve at least 80% to pass the assessment. Please be advised that candidates are only allowed one attempt of the Assessment – should the candidate fail, they need to be rebooked onto the assessment at an alternative date.
Please call us on 0121 440 7970 for more information or to make a booking.