- The Health and Safety (Safety Signs and Signals) Regulations 1996
- The Health and Safety at Work ACT 1974
- The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER)
- Personal Protective Equipment Regulations 2002
- Guiding large goods vehicles, both rigid and articulated,
- Using the code of signals to HSE Guide Notes HSG136 standard
- Potential Site Hazards
- The safe passage of reversing vehicles in confined spaces
- Identification of areas of danger within sites
What are the benefits?
- This course will raise awareness of the dangers caused when reversing
- Learn practical techniques and hand signals to assist drivers in this manoeuvre
- On successful completion of a Theory and Practical Test, an OCN accredited Banksman certificate will be issued.