- The Level 1 Award in Health & Safety in a Construction Environment is designed to make candidates aware of the key health and safety issues and the part that they should play in keeping themselves and others free from harm in the workplace.
The learner will:
- Know the principles of risk assessment for maintaining and improving health and safety at work
- Know the importance to safe manual handling in the workplace
- Know the importance of working safely at height in the workplace
- Know the risks to health within a construction environment
- Know the importance of working around plant and equipment safety.
Who should attend
- This qualification is designed for learners who wish to develop their knowledge and understanding in health and safety in a construction environment, enabling them to work effectively and efficiently in the workplace. It also provides a route for operators wishing to achieve CSCS green card status within a construction environment.